Air Conditioning, Home Automation, and Geolocation
Nowadays, you can easily control and manage your air conditioning system remotely. Turning on the air conditioning before you leave work, or while you are on your way home, is possible. You can also stop her from work if you forgot to do it in the rush to leave home. By extension, check from your smartphone application whether the last person to leave the house forgot to turn it off.
Turn it on, off, control it and change its settings wherever you are and at any time.
And if you don’t want to do anything, that’s possible too! Geolocation makes it possible to manage this freedom. The operation of the home automation system uses the location of your phone to automatically regulate the air conditioning: cool, heat, switch off as soon as you are at a certain distance. Some systems even detect whether occupants are still present, despite the absence of your Smartphone on the premises, which allows the air conditioning to be maintained unless you decide otherwise.
Better yet, some smartphone apps can detect if you’re on your way home, and how far away. The temperature is adjusted accordingly.
Home automation allows you to program different temperature modes :
• On the one hand, the comfort temperature (day)
• Then the moderate temperature (night)
• The economic temperature (in the event of a short absence, for example, the hours when you work)
• Finally, the frost protection temperature – frost protection – (in the event of long absences, for example on public holidays)
Some home automation systems can handle several sources of heat and cold at the same time :
• Underfloor heating
• An additional heat source such as an electric heater
• Air conditioning